Terms & Conditions
Smart Land General Trading Wholesalers LLC, referred to herein as “Wood and Steel Furniture's ” operates the Internet e-commerce website www.woodandsteelstore.com. The Website is provided as a service to you and is intended to allow you and other users to browse and order products. Wood and steel reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the website at any time for any reason without prior notification, and will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the website.
FOR ANY KIND OF PRODUCTS BY WOOD AND STEEL TO THE CONTRARY, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. If you opt to register with the Website, then at the time of registration with the website, as a registered user, you must carefully read these terms and accept them. Each time a change is made to the terms, you as a registered user, will be prompted to accept the revised terms before you can proceed with your next purchase of products on the website. Each user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account.
2. USER CONDUCT AND CONTENT
1. You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the applicable jurisdiction(s) with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
2. The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website. You warrant that any such user content submitted by you to the website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Wood & Steel a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use such user content however Wood & Steel desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such user content and/or incorporate such user content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
3. Wood& Steel will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Wood & Steel is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content.
4. You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
5. Wood & Steel does not regularly review posted User Content but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Wood & Steel the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Wood & Steel and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Wood & Steel and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
3. ACCOUNT AND REGISTERED USER:
1. In order to purchase any Products on the Website, you may either register and create an account secured by a password (the “Account”) or submit your order without creating the Account i.e. as a “Guest”. Any Account so created is personal to you, and you may not transfer it to another person. Your registration or order (in case of Guest) shall be complete after you accept the Terms. The Terms will apply each time you submit an order for any Products on the Website.
2. If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To become a Registered User or to submit an order for any Products on the Website as a Guest, you must be at least 18 years of age, and must provide true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects information about yourself (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process or at the time of submission of the order on the Website as a Guest. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use this Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years, you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Website, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. Wood & Steel reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your personal computer or electronic or other mobile or wireless device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Wood & Steel assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. If Wood & Steel has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
4. SERVICES; ORDER, PRICING AND PAYMENT:
1. The Services shall include:
(i) The provision to you of the Website to purchase any Products;
(ii) Company self-Delivery/procuring a logistics company experienced with collection and transportation to deliver your purchased Products to you; and
(iii) Wood & Steel customer support, enabling you to contact Wood & Steel at email@example.com with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
2. You agree to pay the full amount payable for the Product as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order using master card or visa card. All prices are displayed in United Arab Emirate dirhams. Wood & Steel will not trade with or provide services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
3. Wood & Steel may not accept your order for Products if (a) the item/s is/are out of stock; (b) Wood & Steel’s unable to obtain authorization for your payment; (c) shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product; (d) Wood & Steel finds a Product or pricing error; or (e) for any other reason Wood & Steel ‘s sole discretion. In any of these situations, Wood & Steel will inform you that your order has not been accepted, will not process your payment and will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing an order, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
4. There may be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase, you agree to cooperate with Wood & Steel to resolve such issues, and you agree that Wood & Steel shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
5. All credit/debit card payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, Wood & Steel will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. Wood & Steel cannot be held responsible if this should result in a delay in dispatching your goods/Products.
6. All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the process, you agree to accept and pay for the item/s requested.
7. Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and its Services. Wood& Steel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Wood & Steel sole discretion.
8. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Wood & Steel shall have the right, at Wood& Steel sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, Wood & Steel may, at Wood & Steel discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
9. Wood & Steel will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with attractive prices on the Website as well as in its stores, however, sometimes the price online will not match the price in a store.
10. Wood & Steel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
1. For Wood & Steel to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased to you, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate delivery details.
2. Wood & Steel is not responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to you, which is due to your fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by you.
3. All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for the faulty Product to be returned to us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DELIVERY TIMELINE :
Thank you for choosing WS Living for your home furnishing needs. We aim to provide you with a
convenient and efficient delivery service. Please review the following delivery policy for your reference:
- For items that are ready for dispatch: Delivery will be completed after 14 days from the date purchase confirmation.
- For items that are not ready for dispatch: Delivery will be completed after 18-21 days from the date of purchase confirmation.
Expedited Delivery Option:
- Customers requiring expedited delivery for ready items may opt for our express delivery service.
- Express delivery ensures prompt delivery of ready items.
- Customers opting for express delivery will incur additional charges, which are as follows:
- Dubai: A charge of AED 250 will apply.
- Other Emirates: A charge of AED 450 will apply.
Process for Expedited Delivery:
- Customers requesting expedited delivery must contact our customer service team.
- Upon request, customers will be informed of the express delivery charges.
- Full payment for express delivery charges must be made before dispatching the items.
- Upon the readiness of your order for dispatch, you will receive a notification via email or SMS.
- On the day of your scheduled delivery, our delivery team will reach out to you with a notification 30minutes prior to their arrival at your location.
- Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to receive the items.
Delivery Rescheduling Policy:
- If a customer cancels the delivery on the scheduled date provided by WS Living, the delivery will be rescheduled.
- In such cases, the customer will be required to wait for a period of 7 days for the next available delivery slot.
- If the customer is unwilling to wait for the 7-day rescheduled date, they have the option to expedite the delivery by paying the applicable express delivery charge.
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- WS Living reserves the right to modify the delivery policy without prior notice.
- Delivery delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions or logistical constraints. We will promptly notify customers in such situations.
- Customers are responsible for providing accurate delivery information. Additional costs arising from incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be the customer's responsibility.
For inquiries or assistance regarding delivery, please reach out to our customer service team at 04 255
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you with excellence at WS LIVING.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please note that the shipping timeline provided is an estimate and may vary based on factors such as product availability, customisation requirements, and delivery location. Our team strives to ensure timely delivery and will communicate any potential delays with customers proactively.
- Customers residing in multi-story buildings: prior to purchase this item, kindly ensure that you measure the dimensions of the service lift to ensure compatibility.
Products that are not compatible with the lift space can be moved via stair cases, however our delivery team charge a fee of 100 aed per flight of stairs. Therefore, please ensure you have checked the measurements of the space correctly as we do not take responsibility for incompatible items.
Click here To See : Furniture Lift Measuring & Delivery Guide
We are committed to ensuring that your orders are delivered safely and in a timely manner. If you have any specific shipping requirements or inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you
Free Delivery for orders above 400 AED ( Only for DUBAI & SHARJAH )
For remaining Emirates Orders Below 3000 AED , 150 AED standard shipping fee
Thank you for choosing WS LIVING
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Return & Refund Policy:
Please note that we do not provide refunds. Instead, we issue credit notes for eligible returns. During sale periods, no discounts including credit notes will be accepted.
Please note that any items bought at a sale or clearance price, is not eligible for refund or exchange
Exchanges and returns :
Exchanges and returns are provided only on a case to case basis and will be evaluated and determined only if manufacturing fault as occurred.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your items upon delivery and prior to signing the delivery receipt document. Any claims of damage to the item made after the signing of this document will not guarantee or warrant an exchange or refund..
If you decide you would like to exchange your purchase with either different items or a credit note, our customer service team will happily assist you in this process. However, please note that exchanges are not accepted on customised items or any items purchased in the sale or clearance.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy or if you are unsure about a specific item, please feel free to reach out to us.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
At WS, we are pleased to offer customization options for a range of our products. To ensure a smooth and transparent process for both our customers and our team, we have developed the following policy for custom orders:
1. Pricing and Fees:
- Custom pieces are not eligible for discounts. Additionally, a custom fee will be applied to cover the unique production requirements of personalized items.
2. Order Confirmation:
- Once a custom order is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged. This is due to the exclusive nature of custom-made products, crafted specifically for you.
3. Customization Process:
- To request a custom piece, please reach out to our customer service team, who will guide you through the customization process. We will provide an estimated timeline for the production and delivery of your custom item.
4. Terms and Conditions:
- By placing a custom order with [Your Company Name], you agree to the terms outlined in our customization policy.
5. Customer Satisfaction:
- It's our top priority to ensure that you are thrilled with your custom creation. We will work closely with you throughout the customization process to bring your vision to life.
Please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our customization policy or require further assistance.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
Limited Liability for Damaged Items:
Once we hand the items over to the shipping company and provide proof that the items were in perfect condition at the time of handover, we will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipment.
Extra Charges for Packaging:
For international shipments, if the shipping company provides their own packaging, there will be no additional charges. However, if the shipping company does not provide their own packaging, we will use wooden packaging or cardboard materials to ensure the safety of your furniture during transit. The prices for these materials may vary based on the volumetric weight of the items being shipped.
Inspection and Delivery Note:
It is our requirement that the shipping company thoroughly checks the items before taking possession of them. Additionally, we request that the shipping company sign a delivery note to acknowledge the condition of the items at the time of handover.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
1. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your rights under law. The use of the Website or any of the Services or Products is at your own risk, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Website or any of the Services or Products.
2. By using the Website, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Wood & Steel, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website or any of the Services, your non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website or the Services, or any action taken by Wood & Steel as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wood & Steel and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms.
3. Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall wood & steel or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of wood& steel has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) the use of or inability to use the wood& steel s website; (ii) your use of or reliance on the website, any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website; (iii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to wood & steel; (iv) the provision of services by wood & steel; or (v) acts or negligence on the part of Wood & Steel. In no event will Wood & Steel be liable for any damages in excess of the amount paid by you towards the price of the product in respect to which the claim arose. You hereby release us from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
DISCOUNT SCHEMES & OFFERS
• Promotional codes are valid only in accordance with their terms until the date
stated, can be used only once, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offer, sale or promotion.
• They are personal to you and cannot be transferred to third parties.
1. Any links or references to other Internet Websites (“hyperlinks”) contained on the Website are provided by Wood & Steel merely as a convenience to you and other users of the Website, and Wood & Steel is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked sites, or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Websites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation(s) or promotion by Wood & Steel as to the content, representations, accuracy, products or Services found or otherwise described in such linked Websites. Use of these linked Websites is done at your own risk and consequences.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, use for commercial purposes any of the materials and make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content is strictly prohibited and requires a prior written permission from Wood & Steel.
3. Wood & Steel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Website and to improve the contents at any time without notice. If you rely on the Website and any materials or Services available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, Wood& Steel reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the Services contained in this Website at any time without prior notice to you.
4. Wood & Steel may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website, without notice, for any conduct that Wood & Steel, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Wood& Steel or a third party. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, Wood& Steel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
6. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
7. You understand that by using this Website or any Services provided on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that Wood & Steel and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
8. You acknowledge that the purchased goods licensed or sold on the Website, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of United Arab Emirates and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Website, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology in violation of the law.
9. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this Website.
10. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Wood & Steel to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Wood& Steel rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
11. Your unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Wood Steel as a result of your use of this Website.
13. A reference to the Website in these Terms includes the website URL www.woodandsteelstore.com and any successor website URLs.
14. These Terms (i) constitute the entire agreement between you and Wood & Steel with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous oral or written arrangements or understandings relating thereto, (ii) will be governed by the laws of UAE (iii) may not be amended, terminated or waived orally, and (iv) may not be assigned or resold, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, by you. Any terms of these Terms that may be invalid will not affect the validity of enforcement of the remaining valid terms of Terms. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at UAE.
15. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms, do not use this Website.
16. Wood & Steel shall be not held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, political unrest, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or Services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or acts, omissions, overloading or slowdowns over the Internet or any third party Internet service providers.
Contact us at :email@example.com
Smart land General trading LLC (Wood& Steel)
Al Asayel st, Al Quoz industrial Area 3,
P.O Box 28005,